Sunday, August 22, 2010

Baby-proofing...

It's official. My son seems to be a rocking horse. He is amazing! It's pretty scary though knowing he will be crawling very, very soon and soon after that just motoring around the house getting into everything! Egad! I must baby-proof!

The biggest step in baby-proofing: bye bye ferrets. I am very sad tonight. Tomorrow we take our ferts to their new home, their adopted parents. So sad. We have had them since they were 3 months old. Three and a half years we've been taking care of them and cuddling them. They were our practice kids. And now it's time to say goodbye. The end of an era.

I don't have much else to say tonight. We are taking Eli to his very first PNE. I have been to every PNE since I was born and more impressively, so has my Dad. So we are continuing the tradition with our little guy. We're going to get a three generation picture there so that's at least one happy thing to look forward to about this trip.

I just realized my blog is technically half over now. 6 months has gone by very quick. Oh and I never gave you his 6 month stats which were: weight: 16.5 lbs length: somewhere between 27 and 28 inches (95th percentile in height according to his Doc!) I think I already wrote that in my last post. It's late (for me!) and I've had a lot of stress so please forgive if I did. I promise for a more uplifting post next time but for now...

....good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment