Monday, October 11, 2010

8 Months!

Hello! I can't believe it's been nearly a month since I posted last. Wow time flies.

Eli is officially 8 months old tomorrow, crazy! That means new foods! Every day is a new worry too, he bonks his head... A LOT! He is obsessed with standing now. He'll crawl when he has to but he prefers to pull himself up and work on sidestepping and walking. I'm so not ready for that...

This will be another short post. I will have stats for you a week late, yet again. I just don't find the time to take Eli to interior health to get weighed on my own. Life is crazy right now. I always forget that it's not just the summer that's busy. It seems to linger all the way into late October, early November.

My only issue is that Eli first got sick September 19th and he is still sick! He had croup and that got better in about 4-5 days. Then he got a bit better and got worse again. He's had a runny nose and a rumbly chest for a week or two now. Dr. says his lungs sound fine so we shouldn't be too worried but still that seems like a really long time. I'm just glad his cough has stopped for the most part. But still how long does a runny nose linger?? Hopefully he clears up soon. He still plays like normal (and eats, sleeps, etc.) so I'm trying not to worry but still he's my little guy and I just want him to be better!!

Right now he loves four things: the coffee table, horsey rides, paper, and monkey noises

I'm feeling very exhausted after a busy and emotionally draining weekend. Lots of visitors fit into a small amount of time, houseguests, thanksgiving celebrations, and sad news about a friend. So lots going on right now. Best time to grow and change though, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment