Wednesday, February 1, 2012

More mother guilt

It never feels like enough.  That's mother's guilt.  I'm feeling a little down.  I feel like I don't have enough patience with Eli, I don't spend enough time with him.  But I was up for hours with a coughing Ozzy last night.  So I spent time researching coughing and when to worry, and worrying about Ozzy, comforting Ozzy today.  Oh and then I have to plan my yoga classes for tomorrow and friday.  And every time I think about something fun to do with my kids yoga I think why doesn't Eli get that type of attention from his mommy.  Eli would like that game, why haven't I done it with Eli.  I just feel poopy.  That's the best word to describe it.  I know "mama told me there'd be days like this, there'd be days like this mama said" but I still feel down and guilty.  I always want to do more, be more.  Stress is getting me down too.  Bed now, hopefully tomorrow brings less guilt and brighter perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment