Monday, May 17, 2010

3 Month Birthday!

Well, I'm a week late on reporting his 3 month birthday but here it is.

His stats: 14 lbs and nearly 25 inches

He is doing great! In honor of his 3 month birthday he slept through the night: 10:30pm-5:00am, which may not seem like through the night for everyone but it was amazing for me! Unfortunately the very next day we think he started teething. He started having worse sleeps after that, more restless. He's also sucking and chewing on everything, drooling, eating less, etc. He did sleep a couple 5 hour stretches though the other night, so we're working on it and making progress!

Other developments have been lots more smiling, he does a little jig when he's all happy, usually around a diaper change. He's losing hair, it's rubbing off where he lies on it. We also went on our first car trip with him to the coast, usually takes about 4.5 to 5 hours and it took us about 2 hours longer because we wanted to have him eat, have a diaper change and some kick time. It was nice and relaxing though, we had nothing else to do, just going with the flow.

Other than that I would like to give a shout out to all disabled mommy's out there. I don't know how you do it everyday. My hip is out due to my lower back and I'm limping and walking with a cane. I'm working on it with a chiropractor and through my kundalini yoga. My teacher has me on a meditation that I think triggered this, releasing anger since depression is stored anger and I have been feeling depressed lately. So I have to keep it up even though I can't sit on the ground or cross-legged. So wish me luck! It's really hard not being able to sit on the floor and play with your child. Or use a cane and try and carry him.

So anyway I am being paged for some dinner from little Eli. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment