Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day all you beautiful special Mother's out there! And especially Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Mother! You are seriously the best Mother I could ever ask for and every day you help me and teach me and inspire me. I am so blessed!

I had yet another wonderful reminder of how trusting the universe brings the most amazing, perfect results to your life. On Thursday it was my 2nd week in a row with only one attendee at my yoga class. I partial blame the sun but I mostly blame HOCKEY! Why oh why does there always have to be a Canucks playoff game the nights I teach yoga? Isn't it supposed to be every 2nd day? I am going to get a little off topic by saying I do not have to like hockey in order to be Canadian. As far as I'm concerned you are more than welcome to love or hate hockey, it makes no difference to patriotism or how much I like you as a person. Back to yoga! So I talked with my boss I guess? She's the one who coordinates all the classes. And we mutually decided that as of May long weekend my class is no more. We will revisit in fall but I will be quite pregnant by then so I doubt I will want to be starting up a class I can't see through. So I was sad that was ending up I was not in the least bit worried letting it go.

So then yesterday was the first Farmer's Market of the season! YAY! And the owner of Purple Lotus studio who I have been subbing for off and on approaches me and asks me if I would like to start up a class there in June. Closing a door opens a new one! Never be afraid to close a door! You'll know if it's not working and if it's not then close that door. Another one is just waiting to be opened!

So again Happy Mother's Day! I am so blessed to be a Mommy! And my favorite part is my morning cuddles with my little guy when he's all smiley and snuggly. What's your favorite thing about being a Mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment