Monday, January 9, 2012

Wowza!

Time is going so quickly.  Our second little guy was over 12 lbs at 6 weeks.  And in a month my big guy is turning TWO!  Wowza!  


I was thinking the other day about how literally trivial the concept of time is.  Every four years we have to invent a day to make the calender align with the system.  Time is so irrelevant!


Ozzy seems to be cluster feeding a lot!  I am getting poorer sleeps again which is disappointing.  He also seems to be pretty cranky when he's awake and sometimes I feed him just because I'm not sure how to make him happy.  He'll eat when he wakes up and have maybe 10 minutes of playtime and then be cranky for the rest of the hour and 40 minutes he's up.  It's a little frustrating and I try lots of things but the only thing that cheers him up is good eats or standing and rocking him while holding him on his belly which I can't  always do!


Despite a little crankiness I am SO in love with this little guy.  His expressions (especially his mischievous grins) just melt my heart.


Hubby is in week two of yoga teacher training and this morning I was able to join them for a session and I brought little Oz.  He was so good and it felt amazing to do some yoga (a hard kriya at that!)  It felt good to push my body again.  I'm feeling pretty good at 6.5 weeks post baby.  Which is good because I start my sun run clinic this saturday!


Just like his brother at 6 weeks, Ozzy is holding his head so well and trying to bear weight on his legs, such a strong guy!  


Nothing really new to report otherwise.  Just felt like writing since I had the chance.  It's too bad I don't have an excellent topic to discuss but nice to get a little typy-typy out.

No comments:

Post a Comment