Sunday, March 3, 2013

Eli's Third Year!


My oldest is 3!!!!  Ca-razy!

Here is a photo journal of what my amazing boy accomplished in the last year!

Eli at his 2nd Party so excited to start the year!

March: Eli beginning to do yoga with Momma, helping me with my yoga specialty project!


April: Easter bunny pancakes and his first real Easter egg hunt with hundreds of kids!

April/May: First stitches.  Four of them.  Took four of us to hold him down and screaming filled the ER!

June: New house!  He adjusted well the the move!


July:  New favorite activity:  blowing bubbles!  And lots of beach time!
August:  Another fabulous PNE - first time on the Stanley Park Train.


September:  First Haircut!  Courtesy of Salon BABA - Also started to ride his Balance Bike

October:  penguin for Halloween and trip to a pumpkin patch!
November:  Playing in leaves with Baba just like me when I was a kid!

December:  First time decorating a gingerbread house!  Plus lots of new Christmas Traditions!


January:  First time making a full fledging snow man.  Rolling the snow balls and everything!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics, Shelley! It sounds like you are doing really well! Glad to hear it. Me too! I lost touch with you due to paranoia and thinking that I was affecting your lives in a negative way by you knowing me. Strange but true. I always think that when bad stuff happens to people it's because of me. I"m sure Freud would have a field day! Take care! Trina xxoo

    ReplyDelete