Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Firsts!

Well I've been a bit AWOL lately. I've been having gallstone attacks!!! And I tell you these are worse than labour. I may be a bit bias though since I had such an easy labour. I have been passing some though and hopefully it will be over soon after I do a cleanse. Don't worry I've checked it out, it should have no effect on my milk and therefore baby Eli. It's olive oil and lemon juice.

Anyway, Eli has been doing such amazing things. He is just over 6 weeks and can hold his head up for like a minute. He can also put so much weight on his legs already. I swear this kid will be walking before 6 months! Ok maybe not and maybe I don't want him to walk that soon (trouble!) but he sure is progressing so fast!

He gave Grandma the HUGEST smile for her birthday yesterday. His whole face lit up with a smile. And earlier today he laughed while smiling, it was so adorable. Also I swear he said hi today. I was lifting him up and was saying something along the lines of "lifting you up highhhh!" and I swear he copied me and said, "hi." So adorable!!!!

Anyway, I need to go feed a crying babe since I'm feeling well enough to do so. I've been feeling so guilty that I haven't been able to be there for him all the time since I've been so sick. It's so difficult. But I just have to take everything as it goes, it's all meant to be and you can only do what you can do, right? Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment