Saturday, July 3, 2010

Meltdown!

First meltdown in a looooong time! Not sure what is up with Eli but he can't seem to nurse or go to sleep tonight. I'm guessing it has to be teething but it was enough to bring me to tears of frustration tonight. It was strange being back there, I suppose I thought I was through with that part of parenting. I've been having such an amazing week otherwise. My hubby has been working around 60 hours at his day job as well as his self-employed job on the side so it's been all me. It's been really good. I re-fell in love with being a mom even though I never fell out of love if that makes any sense. I just found a new appreciation for it maybe? Anyway it was a good week overall. Eli has been nursing a lot more though, must be the hot weather. Oh well, go with the flow.

Well I think it's my turn to hold screaming Eli for awhile. I'm glad I got a little break though. It's nice to clear my head for a bit.

Oh a personal note, I started a new meditation on the first, letting go of fear and making your worries look very little. My sciatic flared up again today, very similar to what happened on the last meditation but it never went away. I really hope it doesn't last the whole meditation. I really need to work through these emotions but I start my teacher training in 22 days and I need to be able to do yoga or at the very least be able to sit on the floor! We'll see.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment